Concert to Celebrate Amazing Animals from around the World – Featuring the Endangered Vaquita Porpoise
Saturday May 20, 2017
Facebook Live Mini-Concert
5:00 – 5:30 PM PST
Let’s us surprise your kids on the air!
Send us their names and we’ll mention them during the live concert.
Dear Animal-Loving Friends,
Dr. Marcie and I have a very special mini-concert planned for you on Saturday, May 20th! We’ll be singing our hearts out as we celebrate some truly amazing animals. Here are the highlights:
- We’ll kick-off our campaign to
“Save the Vaquita Porpoise with a Song!”. You’ll be one of the first to hear “Viva la Vaquita” live, our newly-released song about the most endangered marine mammal in the world. Before it’s over, you’ll be singing the Spanish and English chorus with us!
- We’ll also share fun songs and inspiring stories about animals who have been saved from the brink of extinction.
Please join us on May 20th at 5:00 PM PST on your Facebook News Feed as we celebrate our love of the Earth and her beautiful creatures. Here’s how to join us:
1) In order for our live video to appear in your Facebook News Feed, you must first follow me, Cheryl Procaccini, on Facebook. If we are not already Facebook friends, please send me a request soon.
2) Log on to Facebook a few minutes before the concert and go to your News Feed. At 5:00, you’ll see our live video there. Be sure to comment and let us know you’re watching. We’ll do our best to say hello in between songs.
3) After the concert, watch for our follow-up email in your inbox. It will include a link to the concert video (in case you missed it) and the details of our “Save the Vaquita Porpoise with a Song!” campaign.
See you soon!
NOT YET ON OUR MAILING LIST?
Click here to join. We’ll send you a free song and keep you posted about new animal songs, free videos, and concerts.